This tiny home is situated in Eastford, Ct. and it’s 224 sq ft. Inside there may be 1 mattress, 1 bathtub, and it’s in-built 2017.
• 2017 Roadway Trailer with GVWR of 12,000 lbs. Twin axle with trailer brakes, break free system and four detachable jacks. Particularly designed for tiny properties, the trailer has a 2×6 inset ground system for additional inside head room and insulation alongside 6-inch flange round exterior to assist partitions.
• House is 8’5” broad, 13’5” tall and 20 ft lengthy. 160 sq. ft on the primary ground with and 8×8 sleeping loft and 2×8 storage loft. Folding 3×8 cedar porch with roof.
• Framing is secured with Simpson Sturdy Ties and hurricane bracing.
• 2×6 R23 Roxul fireplace and moisture resistance insulation in ground and 2×4 R15 in partitions. Closed cell spray foam insulation in loft ceiling.
• Engineered hardwood flooring, Galvalume steel roofing over ice and water protect, Zip panel sheathing, Marvin home windows, Cedar clapboard siding, Simpson wooden door.
• 50 Amp service, coax cable, 3”RV drainage system.
• Kitchen has condominium dimension Fridigaire 9.9 cubic foot fridge, place for microwave above, vary hood with mild and fan, Suburban gasoline Three burner cooktop with oven, 28” broad 9” deep chrome steel sink with drip rack and extendable spray faucet, flush mount customized cupboards, butcherblock countertop with meals secure Monocoat stain, self-close drawers, open shelving. Closet with bifold doorways for hanging garments and storage.
• Toilet has hand painted pocket door, full 32”x32” bathe with subway tiles, trough sink, common flush or composting rest room prepared, shelving, exhaust fan.
• Customized lighting all through with dimers and lighted ceiling fan.
• Heating and air con by way of a Mitsubishi mini cut up system. Countless scorching water by way of a high of the road Precision Temp RV 550 tankless on demand gasoline scorching water heater with self-regulating non-freeze functionality. Two 20 gallon propane tanks. Consuming water secure hose, strain regulator, inline water filter with hose helps. Insulated PEX water strains. Licensed professionals put in plumbing and wiring.
Options Embody: Storage Loft, Sleeping Loft, Coated Porch, and Deck
The value you would need to pay for this beautiful tiny home is $59,000.00.