Why stay in a typical cabin when you could have a unique stay in the Pachinko Cabin? This bespoke off-grid wonder sits on 20 acres of land and has no running water or electricity, but provides an experience unlike any other.
There’s a hand-crank Victrola, wood-burning stove for heating and cooking, and 5-10 gallons of water for drinking and washing. An outhouse is nearby, and during the warmer months there’s a shower house too. Climb the Lapeyre stairs into the bedroom, which features standing-height ceilings and a full-sized bed.
Enjoy the photo tour below and book your stay at Airbnb.
- Full size bed upstairs
- Standing room in loft
- Hand-crank victrola
- Wood-burning stove for heating and cooking
- Weber grill outside for cooking
- Outhouse nearby
- Shower cabin available in summer months only
- 5-10 gallons of water for washing/drinking
- Sits on 20 acres
- 15 minutes from Hudson, New York