Looking forward to building your own tiny house on wheels? Before you ever start build your tiny house, the first step is to figure out the perfect design for you! Here are inspirations for your future tiny house design.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share this article!
Tiny House Models You’ll Love
The outside of your tiny house is almost as important the inside. One of the reasons tiny houses have been so successful is that they pay attention to details. The outside of a tiny house if often a modern aesthetic or a more traditional look, coming from the roof lines, window selections, color pallet and other important architectural features.
WANT TO BUILD YOUR OWN TINY HOUSE ON A TINY BUDGET? CLICK HERE FOR PLANS AND HOW TOs!
Tiny House Storage Ideas
Storage is a big deal in a tiny house because you don’t have a lot of space. It’s important to capitalize on every nook. For storage in your tiny house make sure that you design the storage around what you need to store. This begins with downsizing your possessions now so you know what to store later.
- Use vertical space to maximize storage: extending the storage area up adds up
- Have a home for everything: Everything has a place and everything in its place
- Capitalize on any empty spaces: under stairs is a great place to add storage
- Use multi-function items to maximize the impact of an item in your tiny house
- Ask yourself do you even need the item? Less you have, the less you store
Amazing Tiny House Kitchens
The kitchen is the hub of the house. Nothing brings family and friends together like a good meal. For your tiny house kitchen consider how much you like to cook, if you’re a master chef wannabe then it makes sense to build out a bigger kitchen. If you manage to burn toast, then a kitchenette might be right for you.
- Consider your favorite dishes and how they impact your kitchen setup
- Even if you like to get fancy, keep a minimalist kitchen
- Consider your stove heat source: gas, electric or induction burner
- Choose your kitchen equipment and build your storage around that
- Don’t forget to have a place for trash that’s out of the way
- When it doubt, have a pantry that’s bigger than you think you’ll need